Permission to reproduce ZIJEd Content:
Requests to reproduce material from Zabags Qu Publish are being handled through the RightsLink® automated permissions service.
Simply follow the steps below to obtain permission via the Rightslink® system:
- Locate the article you wish to reproduce on zabagsqupublish.com
- Click on the ‘Tools’ link and then follow the ‘Request Permissions’ link
- Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop-down options and click on ‘quick price’ to get a quote
- Create a RightsLink® account to complete your transaction (and pay, where applicable)
- Read and accept our Terms & Conditions and download your license
- For any technical queries please contact email@example.com
- For further information and to view a Rightslink® demo please visit www.zabagsqupublish.com and select Rights & Permissions.
AUTHORS - If you wish to reuse your own article (or an amended version of it) in a new publication of which you are the author, editor, or co-editor, prior permission is not required (with the usual acknowledgments). However, a formal grant of the license can be downloaded free of charge from RightsLink by selecting “Author of this ZIJEd article” as your requestor type.
Individual academic authors who are wishing to reuse up to 3 figures or up to 400 words from this journal to republish in a new journal article they are writing should select University/Academic as the requestor type. They will then be able to download a free permission license.
|Journal title is Zabags International Journal of Education|
|Initial journal is ZIJEd|
|Freq: April & October|
|Publisher: Zabags Qu Publish|
|Editor-in-chief: Dr. Zaenal Abidin, M.Pd.I|
ZIJEd is an international peer-reviewed medium for the publication of articles of interest to researchers in education and has rapidly become a major focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world.
ZIJEd provides a platform that welcomes and acknowledges high-quality empirical original research papers in the field of education written by researchers, academicians, professionals, and practitioners from all over the world. The Journal is interdisciplinary in approach and includes reports of case studies, experiments, and surveys, discussions of conceptual and methodological issues and of underlying assumptions in educational research, accounts of research in progress, and book reviews.
ZIJEd is a high-quality open access peer-reviewed research journal that is published by the Zabags Qu Publish. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.