This is the statement of ethics for ZIJEd published by CV. Zabags Qu Publish. This statement was adapted from the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics and covers the code of ethics for the chief editor, editorial board members, reviewers, and authors. This statement is based on:
Articles published in ZIJEd are an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge on education and those are a direct reflection of the writers' and institutions' quality. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the authors, the journal editors, the peer reviewers, the publisher, and the society. Editors of ZIJEd are committed to guaranteeing that all procedures are directed merely to facilitate an objective and intellectual treatment. Further, the editors and reviewers evaluate manuscripts without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or certain political and group interest.
Duties Of Authors
- Have the responsibility of ensuring only new and original work is submitted.
- Must not reproduce work that has been previously published in other journals.
- Must not submit any articles that are being reviewed or considered by the journal to other journals simultaneously.
- Are only allowed to publish their work elsewhere after receiving a formal rejection from the journal or if their request to withdraw their work is officially accepted by the journal.
- Must inform the Chief Editor or the publisher of any inaccuracy of data in their published work so that correction or retraction of article can be done.
- Should make significant contributions and be held accountable for any shortcomings in their work.
Duties Of Reviewers
- Must disclose any competing interest before agreeing to review a submission.
- Can refuse to review any submission due to a conflict of interest or inadequate knowledge.
- Review all submissions objectively, fairly, and professionally.
- Reveal any ethical misconduct encountered while reviewing to the Chief Editor for further action.
- Should ensure the originality of a submission and be alert to any plagiarism and redundant publication.
- Must not discuss the content of the submission without permission.
- Adhere to the time allocated for the review process. Requests for extension to review the submission are at the discretion of the Chief Editor.
Duties Of Editorial Board Members
- Actively contribute to the development and the greater good of the journal.
- Act as ambassadors for the journal.
- Continuously support and promote the journal.
- Review any work assigned to them.
Duties Of Chief Editor
- Evaluate manuscripts fairly and solely on their intellectual merit.
- Ensure confidentiality of manuscripts and not disclose any information regarding manuscripts to anyone other than the people involved in the publishing process.
- Has the responsibility to decide when and which articles are to be published.
- Actively seek the views of board members, reviewers, and authors on how to improve/ increase the image and visibility of the journal.
- Give clear instructions to potential contributors on the submission process and what is expected of the authors.
Ensure appropriate reviewers are selected/ identified for the reviewing process.
|Journal title is Zabags International Journal of Education|
|Initial journal is ZIJEd|
|Freq: April & October|
|Publisher: Zabags Qu Publish|
|Editor-in-chief: Dr. Zaenal Abidin, M.Pd.I|
ZIJEd is an international peer-reviewed medium for the publication of articles of interest to researchers in education and has rapidly become a major focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world.
ZIJEd provides a platform that welcomes and acknowledges high-quality empirical original research papers in the field of education written by researchers, academicians, professionals, and practitioners from all over the world. The Journal is interdisciplinary in approach and includes reports of case studies, experiments, and surveys, discussions of conceptual and methodological issues and of underlying assumptions in educational research, accounts of research in progress, and book reviews.
ZIJEd is a high-quality open access peer-reviewed research journal that is published by the Zabags Qu Publish. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.