Before you accept or decline an invitation to review, please please note the following questions:
- Is the article requested to be reviewed in accordance with your expertise? If you receive a manuscript that covers topics that are not appropriate areas of your expertise, please notify the editor or recommend an alternative reviewer.
- Do you have the time to review this paper? The review process must be completed within two weeks. If you agree and require a longer period, notify the editor or suggest an alternative reviewer.
- Is there any potential conflict of interest? Meanwhile, conflicts of interest will not disqualify you as a reviewer, disclose all conflicts of interest to the editor before reviewing.
The editor will have the final decision on the article whether to accept or reject the article. The editor may request the author to revise the article before making the final decision.
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING THE REVIEW
Dear Reviewer, please follow the following steps while submitting your review reports;
1. Accept to review
2. Download the manuscript (supplementary files if any),
3. Submit your review report:
- You are required to write down your manuscript evaluation on the form provided,
- Evaluate each part of the article,
- Provide for recommendations: accepted, minor, major, or rejected
- Make comments on the paper if possible (MS Word review tool),
4. Upload the review report:
- The commented manuscript
5. Choose your decision and click the button submit.
Any questions on submitting your review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us by Whatsapp/ SMS at +62-821-8351-3907
|Journal title is Zabags International Journal of Education
|Initial journal is ZIJEd
|Freq: April & October
|Publisher: Zabags Qu Publish
|Editor-in-chief: Dr. Zaenal Abidin, M.Pd.I
ZIJEd is an international peer-reviewed medium for the publication of articles of interest to researchers in education and has rapidly become a major focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world.
ZIJEd provides a platform that welcomes and acknowledges high-quality empirical original research papers in the field of education written by researchers, academicians, professionals, and practitioners from all over the world. The Journal is interdisciplinary in approach and includes reports of case studies, experiments, and surveys, discussions of conceptual and methodological issues and of underlying assumptions in educational research, accounts of research in progress, and book reviews.
ZIJEd is a high-quality open access peer-reviewed research journal that is published by the Zabags Qu Publish. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.