Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright of ZIJEn is also to protect the specific way the manuscript has been written to describe an experiment and the results. ZIJEn is pledged to its authors to protect and defend their research and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes, and fraud. Moreover, this means that your manuscript can assure attribution of your work, by making sure you are identified as the author, and you can act as stewards of the scholarly record on your research. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
|Journal title||: Zabags International Journal of Engagement|
|Abbreviation||: Zabags International Journal of Engagement|
|Frequency||: 2 issues per year (Juni & Desember)|
|Journal DOI||: https://doi.org/10.61233/zijen|
|ISSN (online)||: 2988-0246|
|ISSN (print)||: 2988-6732|
|Editor-in-chief||: Dr. Zaenal Abidin, M.Pd.I|
|Publisher||: Zabags Qu Publish|
|Citation||: Google Scholar ||
|Manuscript||: (English) Please! Click here.|
|: (Indonesia) Please! Click here.|
|Author-||: (English) Please! Click here.|
|Guidelines||: (Indonesia) Please! Click here.|
ZIJEn (Zabags International Journal of Engagement) is to serve as the premier peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal to advance theory and practice related to all forms of outreach and engagement. This includes highlighting innovative endeavors; critically examining emerging issues, trends, challenges, and opportunities; and reporting on studies of impact in the areas of public service, outreach, engagement, extension, engaged research, community-based research, community-based participatory research, action research, public scholarship, service-learning, community service and developing research of community engagement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.