- Is the article requested to be reviewed in accordance with your expertise? If you receive a manuscript that covers topics that are not appropriate areas of your expertise, please notify the editor or recommend an alternative reviewer.
- Do you have the time to review this paper? The review process must be completed within two weeks. If you agree and require a longer period, notify the editor or suggest an alternative reviewer.
- Is there any potential conflict of interest? Meanwhile, conflicts of interest will not disqualify you as a reviewer, disclose all conflicts of interest to the editor before reviewing.
The editor will have the final decision on the article whether to accept or reject the article. The editor may request the author to revise the article before making the final decision.
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING THE REVIEW
Dear Reviewer, please follow the following steps while submitting your review reports;
1. Accept to review
2. Download the manuscript (supplementary files if any),
3. Submit your review report:
- You are required to write down your manuscript evaluation on the form provided,
- Evaluate each part of the article,
- Provide for recommendations: accepted, minor, major, or rejected
- Make comments on the paper if possible (MS Word review tool),
4. Upload the review report:
- The commented manuscript
5. Choose your decision and click the button submit.
Any questions on submitting your review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us by Whatsapp/ SMS at +62-821-8351-3907
|Journal title is Zabags International Journal of Economy|
|Initial journal is ZIJEc|
|Freq: February & August|
|Publisher: Zabags Qu Publish|
|Editor-in-chief: Dr. Zaenal Abidin, M.Pd.I|
ZIJEc (Zabags International Journal of Economy) is open access, peer-reviewed journal whose objective is to publish original research papers related to the Indonesian, Asian, or the world economy and business issues. This journal is also dedicated to disseminating the published articles freely for international academicians, researchers, practitioners, regulators, and public societies.
ZIJEc is also welcomed to authors from any institutional background and accepts rigorous empirical or theoretical research paper with any methods or approach that is relevant to the Indonesian, Asian, or World economy and business content, as long as the research fits one of some salient disciplines: economics, business, management or accounting, etc. This journal examines the intersection of local and global issues concerning economic conditions, race, ethnicity, and gender, along with policy prescriptions that address economic disparities. The journal publishes theoretical and empirical examining the economic outcomes of both public and private sector market forces on groups distinguished by racial, tribal, ethnic, gender, and linguistic differences. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.