Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Upon acceptance of an article, authors transfer copyright to the ZIJEd as part of a journal publishing agreement, but authors still have the right to share their article for personal use, internal institutional use and scholarly sharing purposes, with a DOI link or URL link. Author (s) may not upload the manuscript to the internet without permission from the ZIJEd.
Articles are freely available to the public without any subscription with permitted reuse. For open access articles, permitted third party (re)use is defined by the following Creative Commons user licenses: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
|Journal title||: Zabags International Journal of Education|
|Abbreviation||: Zabags International Journal of Education|
|Frequency||: 2 issues per year (April & Oktober)|
|Journal DOI||: https://doi.org/10.61233/zijed|
|ISSN (online)||: 2987-9973|
|ISSN (print)||: 2988-6724|
|Editor-in-chief||: Dr. Zaenal Abidin, M.Pd.I|
|Publisher||: Zabags Qu Publish|
|Citation||: Google Scholar ||
|Manuscript||: (English) Please! Click here.|
|: (Indonesia) Please! Click here.|
|Author-||: (English) Please! Click here.|
|Guidelines||: (Indonesia) Please! Click here.|
ZIJEd (Zabags International Journal of Education) is an international peer-reviewed medium for the publication of articles of interest to researchers in education and has rapidly become a major focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world. ZIJEd (Zabags International Journal of Education) is a high-quality open access peer-reviewed research journal that is published by the Zabags Qu Publish.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.